The plan was to go to the new Benjakitti Forest Park, then walk to a food market for lunch. Got that done! I then spent a few hours walking parts of the city. Exhausted from jet leg!
eating lunch at Ruam Sab Market (Asoke Montri Rd)
pork w/ basil and a sunnyside egg over rice
temp reader
The BTS (skytrain) and malls have temp readers at entrances. Must check before entering. Places like convenience stores and other spots don't require you to, but they have machines for self-testing. A year ago, probably a must. The machines say aloud, "normal." 😆 I do like the sanitizer mists..very light, water based. Not slimy kind.
I got an iced coffee here.
Bangkok has unbelievable dining options.
Made it to BTS Rachetawi for a walk around an area we know well.
Kade and I lived in this condominium for a bit.
Chatuchak Park
This video should start a 7:54. This is what inspired me to have lunch at that food stall, at that market.























.jpg)
.jpg)































No comments:
Post a Comment