Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Rapallo, Arrival Day


Morning Coffee and Pastry, Florence


Afternoon Espresso, Florence




































I brought along these maps and the brochure.  A cousin of mine from Chapel Hill (NC) who visits Italy regularly gave them to me.  We left them (intentionally) at the Airbnb for other travelers to utilize.  Paying it forward!  



While we were in Rapallo, that's when we heard the news that Anthony Bourdain had died.  Sometime later, after we had returned to the USA, I discovered that Bourdain had been in Florence about a week or so before we there.  You can click here to see the last photo of him.  My dates of these blog posts don't match with the dates of the photo/article because I simply posted our content when it was convenient.

This is that last photo.  But still click the link in the article for more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment