Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Monday, March 13, 2017

Yodpiman River Walk

On weekends when Kade's visiting Bangkok, she and her family like to go out and have a nice lunch or dinner.  Sometimes I tag along, sometimes I don't.  On this particular I remained behind as they ventured to Yodpiman River Walk - really not very far from their family home.  When Kade returned and showed me photos, I regretted not going.  The views are very nice. 


Kade's sister

That looks like Wat Rakhang across the river.  Kade and I visited it in 2014.  Check it out here.




The building with the gold dome is the State Tower Building.  Over to the left is the MahaNakhon, the city's most talked about skyscraper.  The bridge is the Memorial Bridge.  If you are into bridges, check out others in Bangkok here.


A few years ago we shot a video while on a riverboat taxi in Bangkok.  At the 3:43 mark, you can spot Yodpiman River Walk.  Click here to view it.

No comments:

Post a Comment