Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Knocked Out These

These are the Bangkok rooftop bars I tried in December.  Two of them - Char and Moon Bar - I had done before.  The rest (14) were new experiences.  Of the new ones, my favorites were Bar.Yard, Tichuca, Abar, Anju Korean and Trans Blue.

Up & Above (Okura Prestige)
Sky on 20 (Novotel)
Spectrum (Hyatt Regency)
Abar (Marriott Marquis)
Char (Indigo)
Mojjo (Skyview)
Tichuca (T-ONE)
Aire (Hyatt Place)
Flashback (Tastoria)
Brewski (Radisson Blu)
UFO (Soi 11)
ANJU Korean (Sindhorn Midtown)
The Speakeasy Bar (Hotel Muse)
Bar.Yard (Kimpton Maa-lai)
Moon Bar (Banyan Tree)
Trans Blue (Solaria)

I also got up to these for a look-around.  Didn't drink anything.  They may be on my radar in the future.

The St. Regis Rooftop Bar (St. Regis)
Escape (Emquartier)
AkaAza (Amara)
Throwback (Silom Edge)
1826 Mixology (Rembrandt)

I created this Google map showing the 31 Bangkok rooftop bars I've gone to over the years.  This year I hope to get this number to 40, even 45.  Since it will be the start of the rainy season, it's almost too hopeful to think I can get to 45.  May the rooftop bar gods be with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment