Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Timour's Dacha

I asked my friend Timour for some images of his dacha (country home) and the surrounding area.  His dacha is near the city of Chekhov, about an hour and half south of Moscow.  What's interesting is that when Kade and I stayed at the dacha in 2007, the morning we were to return to Moscow, Timour needed me to drive!  I drove his car (a stick shift) all the way back into the city - Timour in the passenger seat, Kade in the back.  He assured me that he'd handle things if I got pulled over by the police! 

the dacha is on the right, a view from the banya (sauna) at the rear of the property

Timour's property is at least an acre.

the banya (sauna) in the back, a new gazebo/picnic area on right

a great place for entertaining friends

front porch of dacha

Timour and a friend at a nearby swimming hole

sweeping landscapes
  



For more images of Timour's dacha, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment