Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Getting Started


That's grilled pork with sticky rice. Next to it, is a cup of coffee Kade made for me and a keyboard to a computer I use each morning for updating Facebook and fooling around on the Internet. The grilled pork is seasoned very well, and the sticky rice is the perfect complement. This can bought anytime of the day. Together it's about a $ 1. I ate it the first few days I was here; now I don't really desire to eat it again. Yummy, but time to move on! The coffee stand you see is at the beginning of the soi leading to Kade's home. You can teas here as well. Often times, in the afternoon, when it's really hot I will order an iced coffee or an iced tea with milk. Each is a little under 50 cents US.

No comments:

Post a Comment