- e-mail on Feb. 3, 2019
I will take a bus from Seville, Spain to a beach town in the Algarve, then rent a car for three days and see as much as possible. After that, I will take a bus or train to Lisbon to conclude the trip. Will likely only take one day trip from Lisbon .....to Sintra. Porto is too far north of Lisbon, and really would require 3-4 more days. Itinerary I am favoring: Granada, Malaga (includes day trip to Ronda), Tangier (Mor), Seville (with a couple of day trips), then Portugal. Also added a Rick Steve travel video of Andalusia down below. I could see even doing a couple of moderate hikes. Definitely soaking in the Arab spas in Granada, and probably getting a few relaxing massages along the journey. Spanish beaches near Malaga and all along the Algarve in Portugal are at a very minimum topless, which is far from the modest customs of Panama City Beach and Hilton Head. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment