Wat Arun. Bangkok.

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Europa

* 2016 e-mail to a friend who was considering a trip to Prague

I wish I had my old Prague contacts. All I can say is Prague has always been on a list of places where I would like to return. I also loved Budapest and Salsburg, which are nearby.  In addition, if you have the time, I would highly recommend Krakow (plus concentration camp), a city in the Ukraine (just across the Poland border) named Lviv, and the Baltic nations. To me, Estonia was very beautiful and perhaps the most surprising of my stops. Let me know of your plans as they come together. I too have thought of Europe, since South America is having its problems. I want to go to Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo! Who knows when and how? 


We did go to Amsterdam in 2018, and this year we enjoyed Copenhagen. There's a strong possibility we will go to Stockholm and Oslo in 2027.

No comments:

Post a Comment