Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thailand Cultural Center - Bangkok

The video above is one I found on YouTube.  The guy does a very good explaining the area.  When Kade I visited the Thai Cultural Center in 2013, it was really my idea.  It was a very hot day.  I remember once we got to the area, we went inside an office tower and had a meal in the food court.  There were hundreds of workers on their lunch break, sitting with their friends and colleagues.  I am such a people-watcher, a trip to a food court can be rewarding.  When Kade and I got done, we made our way to the Cultural Center (video two), and did a very brief look.  We strolled the gardens, then went inside a history museum.  After that, we jumped into a taxi and went home.  When you're in Thailand, the heat can really get to you.  This was one of those days.  Always best to stay very hydrated and wear a lot of sunblock.

No comments:

Post a Comment