Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Digitizing Photos

 


I have really been working hard the past few months to finish scanning a lot of my travel photos - mostly ones taken before digital cameras.  My goal is to back up all of them on a portable hard drive.  The best file images I will continue to post on this blog, with hopefully some good descriptions.  As for the original photos (the hard copies), only the best ones I will keep.  The rest will be thrown away.  I plan to get rid of bulky photo albums, scrapbooks and boxes of loose pictures, yet preserve them digitally.  All of the photo albums above were ones I bought in Thailand.  The small floral one (bottom middle, top photo) was one I had given my mother, and it she kept some postcards I had mailed her, and some photos I snail mailed to her from Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment