Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bangkok's Victory Monument

Mark Wiens has one of my favorite YouTube channels. After checking out this video, I would recommend you see some of his other masterpieces.  Mark is based in Bangkok, but travels a lot around Asia.  His focus is on food experiences!

This particular video was one of the first of his I viewed.  Although I didn't try the boat noodles he features, I did live in the Victory Monument area my first couple of years in Bangkok.  Mark's video does an amazing job capturing the liveliness of the place.  Every day I lived there and had to walk from my apartment to the skytrain (BTS), the whole atmosphere was captivating.



Click here to see my very first apartment in Bangkok and to learn more about the Victory Monument area.

No comments:

Post a Comment