Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Mountain Peaks in China




 
Ever since my wife and I moved to Asheville, NC we have made some wonderful friends and contacts.  We have been very lucky to get to know Kenny Yan (above) and his wife May.  Kenny and I actually met playing badminton a few years ago.   Another shared interest we have is traveling.  Kenny and May take trips to China almost annually - usually for Chinese New Year.  Other times, they take fabulous trips around the U.S. or go on cruises with friends.  Recently, they just got back from New Zealand.  In time, my plan is to post some his images from that trip.  For now, I want to share some images from a trip they made to China.  Not sure of the name of those mountains, but they certainly are impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment