Kade kneels next to a stream formed by the San Francisco Glacier, about two hours outside Santiago, Chile.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Learning Thai

In 2005, while we were in Bangkok awaiting Kade's visa interview at the US Embassy, I took Thai language classes, almost every day.
 




 
The office tower (w/ blue top) at the very bottom center of this picture is where I took Thai classes. I also took one yoga class on one of the upper floors.  Incidentally, Kade worked in the layered building to the right. Each skyscraper was around 30 stories.  One of Kade's best friends works in that tallest office tower (in the distance).  I actually included some panorama footage from her friend's office in a YouTube video I made earlier this year.  You can find it in the 2013 Thailand trip category in the right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment