Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Victoria

Thanks to Facebook, I reconnected with one of my former supervisors at AUA in Bangkok, Phil Chappell. Like me, Phil returned to his native country after several years of living in Thailand. Phil is from Melbourne, the capital and largest city in Ausralia's most populous state, Victoria. When not working and studying, Phil likes to relax on Victoria's Great Ocean Road. As you can see, the scenery of Great Ocean Road is indeed spectacular. If you don't like the beach, well, you can play with Koalas!

"This is the beach where I grew up in Melbourne. The wrecked ship is the HMVS Cerberus, which we used to fish off, and the jetty is what we used to dive off. My car is in the foreground - the Ford Focus."  Phil Chappell

No comments:

Post a Comment