Kade enjoying a boat ride in Thailand. On the way to Monkey Island!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back in 2010

Kade and I are leaving tomorrow for another Headland, Alabama visit. We will be attending three Christmas parties/gatherings. In addition, I intend to visit (and revisit, in one case) old Headland classmates and a couple of my blog fans. Finally, I won't be able to leave the Wiregrass without doing a bit of family research. I'm asking a few people to open up the archives!

Oh, lest I forget, these two establishments are high on the list this visit: this place, and this place. Yippee! Not to be outdone, Kade will more than likely, just like last time, have to accompany someone in the family to this Dothan hotspot.

NOTICE: Ballyhoo will be down until January 2010. Promising blog content and super duper photos will be "on the menu" next year. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment